Thursday 19 May 2011

Giggly Feet

So...most women have had a pedicure...but how many of you have had a fish pedicure? Mom and I got a fish pedicure today! Here's some pictures of the experience:
Mom outside of the store.... (The name of the store is Giggly Feet http://www.gigglyfeet.com/home.html)

Trying to smile even though it really tickled...and is a weird feeling. (I think I had a harder time with this than Mom!!)
This is the close up of the fish doing their job!

The verdict? Definitely an experience....but not something I would do again!


2 comments:

  1. I heard about these several years ago...glad to have a review by someone I trust so I did not have to actually try it! Giggly is ONE word for it.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth. I am so happy to have discovered your blog. However, I think I would pass out of my mom suggested I go get a fish pedicure. ICK! You are a brave, brave girl, friend!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis