Tuesday 21 May 2013

Mom & Dad are here!

Well, it's been busy at The Wightman's the last couple of weeks!  Mom and Dad have been here from the U.S.A., and it has been great so far!  They are off on a little adventure for the next couple of nights, and we miss them already!  Here are a few highlights of the trip so far....

We went to Harrogate and had afternoon tea at Betty's...


 Then wandered aimlessly taking pictures and shopping in the town centre...


 
We stopped at Bolton Abbey on the way home...
Elijah has enjoyed a lot of "window time" with Poppa...

 ...and many games of "driving to America" with Nana!
I love having Mom and Dad here! I think Elijah is enjoying Nana and Poppa time too.....poor kid will be very upset when he realizes that he can't actually "drive to America"!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. So lovely to have your parents there, looks like fun showing them around. I'm writing these places on my list of places to take Ken when we're back! Elijah is such a cutie, can't wait to meet him! Love Vicki xx PS: I think Ken & Jim have the same Mountain Hardware jacket... I think these guys are gonna get along! :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis